At Wells Fargo, we value and promote diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives.
The Black/African American Graduating Seniors Pipeline Forum is an exciting development opportunity for a select group of high-performing students who self-identify as Black or African American. This industry-leading forum is designed to educate and pipeline high-potential participants for full-time opportunities.
Click here to apply now! Applications must be submitted by Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Additional requirements for participation:
- Expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
- Open to all majors pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Resume and short essay submission
- Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- This forum will be hosted virtually
Participants will showcase their leadership skills from a culturally relevant perspective and will leave the forum with a strong impression of how Wells Fargo’s culture champions diversity, equity, and inclusion. For more details, click here!
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Join our Talent Community and learn more about our undergraduate and graduate opportunities by visiting www.wellsfargojobs.com/university-programs.
- Wells Fargo is the exclusive sponsor of TFS Scholarships. For free information about tuition funding resources, please visit https://www.tuitionfundingsources.com/.