During the forum you will:
- Meet with senior management and professionals from Wells Fargo Corporate and Investment Banking.
- Participate in information sessions, panels, and networking events.
- Participate in accelerated interviews for our 2022 Investment Banking Summer Associate program.
Application details and steps to apply:
This summit is open to all first-year, full time MBA students including female, Black/African American, Latinx/Hispanic, Asian, Native American/Alaskan Native and LGBTQIA+ students, as well as protected veterans and people with disabilities who are interested in Investment Banking.
- To apply to the forum, visit wellsfargojobs.com/mbadiversityevents-earlycareers/ Please submit your application by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, August 29, 2021
- (optional): If interested, you also have the opportunity to apply to the Corporate & Investment Banking MBA Diversity Fellowship Program. To learn more about the following, visit wellsfargojobs.com/mbafellowship-earlycareers
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are continuing to monitor COVID-19 protocols. Should it be necessary, these conferences may be conducted virtually and all applicants will be notified of such changes.