Western Resource Advocates (WRA) seeks a creative and driven graphic designer to remotely join our Digital Marketing team as a fall intern. The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and bring WRA to life by assisting with our End of Year marketing campaign and other design projects. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow while working with nonprofit marketing professionals.
This position will be fully remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The manager of this internship is based in Denver, CO. Candidates may be based anywhere in the United States, as long as they are available during our regular office hours in Mountain Standard Time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Produce Digital Campaign Collateral including graphics for:
- Digital ads
- Web design
- Social media
- Email campaigns
- Create templates as needed
- Organize digital collateral in easily accessible folders
- Proficiency in relevant programs: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Ability to maintain brand consistency according to a visual style guide
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
This section is made up of skills that a candidate may come in with. They are not required and candidates who do not possess these skills yet, should not be discouraged from applying.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro or other translatable video editing software