Western Resource Advocates (WRA) seeks a Marketing Database Intern to remotely join our Digital Marketing team in the Spring of 2021. The Marketing Database Intern will help maintain and grow our email subscriber database, as well as assist in syncing subscriber and development contact databases. This role will report to the Digital Engagement Specialist. Through this internship, there will be opportunities to learn and grow while working with other development and communications professionals, inclduing learning how to use Every Action and some tools in Raiser’s Edge.
This position will be fully remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The manager of this internship is based in Boulder, CO. Candidates may be based anywhere in the United States, as long as they are available during our regular office hours in Mountain Standard Time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Sync contact records across WRA’s marketing and development databases.
- Assist in data cleaning and data transformation.
- Assist in creating and managing marketing audience segments and lists.
- Assist in documenting current database processes.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team and members of the Development team.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Basic proficiency in Excel.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
This section is made up of skills that a candidate may come in with. They are not required and candidates who do not possess these skills yet, should not be discouraged from applying.
- Experience using EveryAction, NGPVAN, and/or Raiser’s Edge databases.