Experience the Whitley Penn Way
Summer Leadership Program
Are you a college sophomore eager to start exploring the opportunities of accounting? Whitley Penn wants to provide top students the opportunities to discover their potential in accounting. During this program, you will have the opportunity to grow in your leadership skills, network with peers and engage with firm leaders.
What You Will Experience during the two-day event:
- The Whitley Penn culture and why our professionals love what they do
- Firm service lines and the opportunities available to you
- Relationship building with Whitley Penn professionals and other colleagues
- Professional development training
- Stories from our leaders on how they got started and their best advice for succeeding
This program will offer you an engaging experience where you will get to learn first-hand what it takes to be successful and the different opportunities that are available within audit, tax, and other service lines.
Please apply through Gateway.
For questions regarding the program, reach out to Danielle Reynolds, Campus Development Manager.
· Candidate must be pursuing, or planning to pursue, a master’s degree in Accounting
· Candidate must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (if major declared, a 3.0 Accounting GPA)
· Candidate must be CPA eligible upon graduation
· Candidate must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. and not require current or future sponsorship
· Candidate must possess good communication skills and professional presence
· Candidate must exhibit a high level of dedication with a positive attitude
· Candidate must be a team player who takes initiative and is willing to learn