Our interns bring innovation, influence and grit to help us become the premier provider of large-scale natural gas infrastructure in America. We bring meaningful opportunities designed to help you maximize your potential and make an impact. At Williams, we make clean energy happen. And you can too, so bring your energy to ours.
To learn more about our intern experience, check out #MoreThanAnInternship and #MyWorkMatters on Instagram!
Our organization is seeking highly motivated college students to be a part of our Summer Internship Program. Throughout the summer, you’ll interface with and learn from Williams’ leaders and participate in activities with your fellow interns. We provide robust training and development throughout your internship designed to accelerate your knowledge and learning, so you can succeed in a high-performing environment. Internships may be in our corporate office, regional headquarters or area offices throughout the country.
Our Internship Program offers:
Technical mentoring by subject matter experts
Networking across the enterprise
Collaborative and inclusive culture
Access to senior leadership
- Develops understanding of Williams core business and operating areas
- Gathers and analyzes real-time data to identify efficiencies and ensures proper asset maintenance
- Builds credibility with customers by contributing to major projects and capital expansions
- Collaborates with various teams across operating areas and disciplines to achieve enterprise goals
- Demonstrates excellent organizational/interpersonal skills and safety as the utmost priority
- Follows and supports Williams Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within a business discipline (Finance and Accounting preferred) with at least one summer remaining prior to graduation
- Required: Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and able to relocate to office or asset locations within U.S.
- Ability to work independently, within a team and within a matrix environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrates intermediate-advanced level of utilizing Microsoft Applications
- Proven leadership experience within a work, project and/or campus environment