The Wealth Management Intern explores a career in financial planning and wealth management by taking on challenging and exciting responsibilities and by leading one key project. The intern participates in strategy sessions and client meetings, and receives technical training, one-on-one mentoring and networking opportunities.
• Assists in the preparation for client meetings, preparing a high volume of Investment Review books for clients.
• Helps to prepare financial plans, reviews, reports and client presentations
• Performs investment and other project research
• Inputs data into financial planning software (eMoney and Morningstar)
• Attends client investment and planning meetings to observe and learn
• Performs stock compliance as needed, verifying trades made are for the client
• Compiles and analyses technical analysis using Dorsey Wright Point & Figure methodology
• Attends Financial Planning meeting weekly and Investment team meetings twice monthly
• Finance, Business, Accounting, or Financial Planning major preferred with a minimum GPA of 3.2
• Highly interested in a career in Wealth Management or Financial Planning
• Demonstrated track record of initiative
• Strong technology, research and organizational skills
• Enjoys research and analysis
• Confident, poised and professional in appearance
• Capable of taking on creative challenges and tight deadlines