Building a Presence on Campus
Are you looking to obtain a strong number of applicants for your internship or full-time job posting?
There are ways outside of just our Career Fair in which you can meet Bauer candidates. One of the best ways to spread the word about your organization and its opportunities is by building a presence on campus. Below are opportunities in which you can begin connecting with our student population:
- JOB POSTINGS: Posting positions on our Gateway system is a great way to get a pulse on individuals who are pursuing or have earned degrees in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, or one of our graduate degrees. You can select the criteria needed for your posting so that you gain access to a highly qualified pool of applicants.
- HOST AN OCR/OCI: Use one or more of our 24 interview spaces in order to conduct interviews for your company’s roles. Our system is even capable of scheduling your interviews based on your candidate selections.
- VOLUNTEER: Participate in one or more of the numerous RCC employer volunteer events, and help prepare our students to be even stronger candidates for your organization.
- Resume Roundup/Resume ER
- Mock Interview Week
- Ethics Case Competition
- BUSI Corporate Project
- INFORMATION TABLES: Host an information table in the lobby of our main business building (Melcher Hall) in order to interact with our students where you may provide literature, goodies/giveaways from your company.
- INFORMATION SESSIONS: Employers may elect to conduct information sessions prior to their interview dates. Information sessions are a great way to introduce students to your company, its culture, and its current available employment opportunities.
- CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP: Become a partner of the RCC, sponsor scholarships or provide other financial support to our College in order to help brand your company name within our College/University.
- STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS: Connect and get involved with at least one of our +30 registered undergraduate and graduate Bauer Student Organizations.
- Present at a general meeting
- Participate in volunteer opportunities
- Participate in a workshop
- ALUMNUS: Utilize colleagues and interns who are Bauer alumni. Alumni are often your company’s strongest advocates, and our interns can act as our best emissaries.
- DAILY COUGAR: Reach out to the UH student newspaper, The Daily Cougar for even more visibility.