Our Service is Defined by the Following Core Values:
- Responsiveness: We take personal responsibility to acknowledge all requests for information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, trustworthy and ethical with all of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to exceed expectations in all areas of services.
- Professionalism: We create a strong impression with employers and behave as role models for students.
- Lifelong Learning: We provide up-to-date knowledge, resources and training to facilitate growth and advancement.
- Teamwork: We unite corporate leaders, alumni, the university and the Houston community to enhance career opportunities for Bauer students.
Connect with Students
Bauer Degrees & Programs
Students have many options when pursuing their Undergraduate, Graduate or Doctoral degrees at Bauer College. Departments at Bauer include Accountancy & Taxation, Decision & Information Sciences, Finance, Management, and Marketing & Entrepreneurship.
- Business Interview Schedules
- Free Job Postings | Bauer Career Gateway
- Free Résumé Searches and Online Résumé Books
- Information Sessions/Tables
- Career Fairs
- Create an employer account
- Post a job
- Register for a Rockwell Career Center event
Questions? Contact us.
Non-Business Interview Schedules
The on-campus interview program for ALL majors at UH is managed by the central career center, University Career Services, http://careercenter.bauer.uh.edu/, or 713-743-5100. They serve all majors at UH and are available to assist any employer who wants to interview through their office.