Recruiting UH Non-Business Majors
The University of Houston offers numerous resources to help you recruit the best and brightest talent in the Houston area.
In addition to the Rockwell Career Center, there are 6 UH college-specific career centers that offer resources and services to their students and employers.
The on-campus recruiting program for ALL majors at UH is managed by University Career Services. You can learn more at http://www.uh.edu/ucs or reach out to them directly at (713) 743-5100 or UCS@uh.edu. They serve all majors at UH and are available to assist any employer who wants to interview through their office.
UH College Career Centers
- Athletics – UH Student-Athlete Career Development
- Phone: (713) 743-2714
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Alexandra Slimp)
- College of Technology – Career Services
- Phone: (713) 743-0682
- Email: COTCareers@uh.edu
- Conrad Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management – Career Development and Placement Office
- Phone: (713) 743.2483
- Email: email@example.com (Colleen Gleeson)
- Cullen College of Engineering – Engineering Career Center
- Phone: (713) 743-4230
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate College of Social Work – Career Services
- Phone: (713) 743-8071
- Email: email@example.com
- Law Center – Career Development Office
- Phone: (713) 743-2090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org